[LUT预设] Vlog网红Peter McKinnon AE FCP PR PS LUTS Pack 调色预设包(Win/Mac)

Vlog网红Peter McKinnon AE FCP PR PS LUTS Pack 调色预设包(Win/Mac)  灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com

Peter McKinnon LUTS Pack (Win/Mac)
You asked for it, so here it is! I have put together 7 of my own LUTS that I use when editing my footage, my b roll and YouTube Videos. What is a LUT? Simply put, think of it like a filter for your video footage. You apply a LUT to one of your clips and the data inside that LUT immediately colour corrects your footage to look a certain way.

Included LUTS : Fade Out, Black Eye, Clean & Tidy, Noir, Kodak Killer, Arctic Circle, That Orange & Teal Though!

Vlog网红Peter McKinnon AE FCP PR PS LUTS Pack 调色预设包(Win/Mac)  灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

免责声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3.灵感中国社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(linggancg@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。
回复

使用道具 举报

回答|共 1 个

yuqianzhi

发表于 2019-11-22 16:02:20 | 显示全部楼层

回复就能看到下载链接或解压密码 但是下载还需要充值灵感币或开通会员!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

这将是你在知识付费里,最值得的一笔。

开通会员 灵感币充值