[国外教程] Unreal与Quixel实时影视级布景渲染技术视频教程 Filmmaking with Unreal and Quixel

Unreal与Quixel实时影视级布景渲染技术视频教程 Filmmaking with Unreal and Quixel

Unreal与Quixel实时影视级布景渲染技术视频教程 Filmmaking with Unreal and Quixel  灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com

本UE4教程是Unreal与Quixel实时影视级布景渲染技术视频教程 Filmmaking with Unreal and Quixel,时长:1小时34分,大小:1 GB,MP4高清视频格式,教程使用软件:Unreal Engine 4,Quixel Megascans,作者:Nathan Glemboski,共14个章节,语言:英语。

Unreal Engine4(简称UE4) 是一款非常专业的打造虚幻世界的游戏引擎制作工具,由于目前市面上大部分的大型3A游戏都是通过虚幻4引擎来进行开发,因此这款软件对于所有的游戏开发人员来讲,都是非常至关重要的。如果我们想要在游戏里创造出一个超真实的虚幻世界,就必须要使用到它。Unreal Engine虚幻游戏引擎是由游戏开发者制作并供游戏开发者使用的一整套游戏开发工具,从二维的移动平台游戏到主机平台的大作,虚幻引擎4可以制作几乎任何作品,无论是简单的解谜应用还是大型的开放世界3D动作游戏,都可以按需完成。虚幻引擎4赋予您启动项目、发布项目、不断成长完善并脱颖而出所需的一切功能。
不管你是学生、独立开发者,还是游戏开发高手都可以使用虚幻引擎技术制作您想完成的任意内容,无论是需要思考的解谜应用程序还是开放世界的动作游戏,都可以按您所需来完成。

Unreal Engine虚幻游戏引擎参与制作游戏有:《逃生》、《DMC鬼泣》、《死侍》、《失落的星球3》、《生化奇兵:无限》、《羞辱》、《战争机器:审判》、《杀手已死》、《勿忘我》、《Papa & Yo》、《忍者神龟:脱颖而出》等等。

Filmmaking with Unreal and Quixel
Real-time rendering is undoubtedly the future of filmmaking. I’ve used it for personal and professional filmmaking and animation work since the first versions of Unreal 4. Without the need for a powerful render farm, you can build beautiful worlds and sets within a free game engine and render it on a single pc. Unreal now has a host of tools aimed at filmmakers, and can easily be your one stop shop for bringing your animations to life. Quixel Bridge allows you to bring thousands of photorealistic models and textures into Unreal for use at no extra cost. I’ve been so excited to get to use these two powerful tools in my own work, and hopefully with this course, you can easily add them into yours.
In this course I go over all the steps and tools you need to bring an animated film into Unreal and render it in real-time with sets built from Quixel Bridge Assets.
Over the course of 13 videos we will cover:
Exporting Animation and Cameras
Importing Rigs and Animations into Unreal
How to setup Materials
How to Use Quixel Bridge with Unreal
How to setup and use Megascans Blender material
How to populate a set with Quixel Bridge assets
Understanding Post Process Volumes
Lighting Basics
Sequencer Basics
Understanding Cameras in Sequencer
Importing Animations into Sequencer
Triggering Particles in Sequencer
Rendering shots from Sequencer

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

免责声明:
1. 本站出于学习和研究的目的提供平台共会员进行交流和讨论,网站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
2. 网站所有资源是进行学习和研究测试之用,不得以任何方式用于商业用途。请在下载后24小时删除。
3.灵感中国社区非常重视知识产权,如有侵犯任何第三方权益,请发邮件(linggancg@foxmail.com)及时联系,邮件请附(专利证书、商标注册证、著作权证书,以及知识产权人授权投诉方进行投诉的证明文件等有效证明),我们将第一时间核实并删除侵权帖子(3个工作日内处理完并邮件答复)。
灵感中国社区 www.lingganchina.com
回复

使用道具 举报

回答|共 4 个

装什么纯天然

发表于 2020-12-27 04:48:37 | 显示全部楼层

灵感中国社区www.lingganchina.com 国内外极品CG素材教程软件等分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

山川皆无恙

发表于 2021-1-6 02:57:09 | 显示全部楼层

下载教程资源就认准灵感中国社区了,教程非常不错,很全很给力!
回复

使用道具 举报

啊哒嘀

发表于 2021-1-8 14:18:29 | 显示全部楼层

灵感中国社区www.lingganchina.com 国内外极品CG素材教程软件等分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

这将是你在知识付费里,最值得的一笔。

开通会员 灵感币充值